Kentucky Administrative Office of Courts Posts 2018 State Holidays
In case you were wondering or trying to make plans, like our Louisville court reporters and Lexington court reporters, you might be interested to know what the official Kentucky state holidays are and how they may impact you. Taylor Court Reporters Kentucky have the dates for you so you can make your plans with confidence.
Without further ado, here are the official 2018 Kentucky State Holidays as posted by the Kentucky Administrative Office of the Courts:
2018 Kentucky State Holidays
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, January 15
- Spring Holiday, one-half day, Friday, March 30
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 28
- Independence Day, Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day, Monday, September 3
- Veterans Day, Monday, November 12
- Thanksgiving, Thursday & Friday, November 22-23
- Christmas, Monday, December 24 & Tuesday, December 25
- New Year’s, Monday, December 31, 2018 & Tuesday, January 1, 2019
Looking for Louisville court reporters and Lexington court reporters, call Taylor Court Reporters Kentucky, we offer professional Louisville and Lexington court reporting services, conference rooms, and deposition videoconferencing. We provide Kentucky statewide coverage.
Contact us or use our online form to schedule a deposition with our Louisville court reporters and Lexington court reporters today. We have what you’re looking for!