Taylor Court Reporters’ RealLegal iBinder Online Document Repository makes Going Green easy!
Use our RealLegal iBinder Online Repository to instantly connect with your transcripts, hyperlinked exhibits, and synchronized videos anytime, anywhere you are. With an Internet connection, you can view, download, and print all of your important documents and you can view, edit, and play your videos from our secure online repository. There’s no need to carry heavy files across the country anymore, just log in to our iBinder Online Repository, and your personal account, and you have what you need right there in your laptop.
- View streaming video from synchronized transcripts
- View scrolling text within Video Player
- Locate a project by searching by project name or case number field
- Access Binder projects via a Web browser
- Search by the meta data (title, date, bates number, etc.) of transcripts and exhibits
- Sort by each of the columns for transcripts and exhibits
- Track the hyperlinks between transcripts and exhibits and jump to their locations
- Populate Microsoft Outlook calendars with events from the RealLegal iBinder shared
- Appointment Calendar
- View exhibits (image files, documents, PDFs)
- Modify on-screen properties of exhibits for optimal viewing
- Utilize the Hyperlinked Word Index and full text searching on transcripts
- Apply annotations, color-coded issues, and comments
- Print transcripts and exhibits directly from the Web browser interface
- Communicate via the iBinder Message Board, iBinder Appointment Calendar, and iChat
- Utilize their RealLegal iBinder site 24-hours-per-day, seven-days-per-week
Register For Your Complimentary Access Today
Our clients receive complimentary access to our RealLegal iBinder Online Repository. Call or contact us to obtain your secure username and password.